Friday, May 13, 2011

{may: week two}

{We took few pictures this last month of school, so there isn't much to share by way of photos!}

Color of the Month: Rainbow


We reviewed our colors by reading The Mixed-Up Chameleon by Eric Carle.  The kids loved the question at the beginning about the chameleon being happy, so we asked if he was happy on each page.



Then we finished up the last page in our "Brown Bear" books that we have worked on all year long.  We made our own puff paint using shaving cream, Elmer's glue & a little acrylic paint.

High Frequency Word:
Farm Game:  Rhyme Farm
We ran out of time the week we went on our Farm Field Trip, so we brought this game out and it was a great review and was a lot of fun for the kids. I actually made 3 versions.  I ended up having 2 different looks with the clip art I already had, so I made 2 versions.  Then I thought it might be nice to consolidate the game in case you use it for older kids or are on the go & you don't need the pictures. There were a couple of doodles that I didn't have, so I searched Google for the remaining pictures I needed.


Instructions:



Version 1 - Using DB Circles - Farm font





Version 2 - Using DB Farm Friends font






Version 3 - No pictures

Labels to print on the back of each page:


 




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment